Friday, December 2, 2011

Wallpaper????

I am going to try something new this weekend…..adding wallpaper to furniture. It doesn’t look that hard, but….and there’s always that ..but!! once you get started there’s no backing up. Okay Barb, you are the professional here and I am just following along. I like to play around with color and I even like using stencil, so maybe the wallpaper will go well. I have all of these great ideas in my head, just having the time to get it all done and of course finding just the right piece of furniture doesn’t hurt either. Have a nice weekend. Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message! I receive all of your comments through my email, so if you have a question or would like a response back please make sure to leave your email for me in this comment. I enjoy everyone that comes through and being a newbie at this blogger, I would appreciate any advice from you to make my work bigger and better ......., xo, Debra