Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Ornaments for your tree

I was surfing the internet this morning and found this great blog for making all sorts of things and I thought wow, I am going to try some of these things. So here goes....I am going to link this to my site for you to try it too. Help!! It did not work. It says the link was broken So, copy and paste to search for this site.... www.bystephanielynn.com You know, this would work so much better if I could type this morning. I tried to link her button to this post, but it is not going to work. Got any ideas what I am doing wrong????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message! I receive all of your comments through my email, so if you have a question or would like a response back please make sure to leave your email for me in this comment. I enjoy everyone that comes through and being a newbie at this blogger, I would appreciate any advice from you to make my work bigger and better ......., xo, Debra