Friday, December 16, 2011

Forgot about Henrietta!!

Here’s a photo of my Henrietta Cocktail table. She was made by Henredon and is solid mahogany. I decided to redo her look with Paris grey caulk paint with old white details. Her beauty and style will last forever and can be mixed in with today’s modern world decor. My garage has become my workshop for now and I have barely enough room for my car! It’s ridiculous!!! I think I have another obsession besides shoes and a woman can never have enough shoes!!! I think I have gone over and beyond a love for vintage furniture, too!! Ms. Polly has found a home in Easley, so hopefully everyone else will have new homes to go to this coming year and I can have my garage back! I am getting ready for another busy weekend and it’s hard to believe Christmas is only a week away and my brother is coming home from Fairbanks, Alaska next Friday. It will be so nice to have him home with us. Am I prepared????? Not even close!! I want to bake, make homemade Christmas decorations, paint, shop and the list go on and on and on…..Wishful thinking!!! I will have to keep saying, “I can do this”.Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message! I receive all of your comments through my email, so if you have a question or would like a response back please make sure to leave your email for me in this comment. I enjoy everyone that comes through and being a newbie at this blogger, I would appreciate any advice from you to make my work bigger and better ......., xo, Debra