Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Wednesday for me

Otis went through his surgery this morning and is doing fine. Better than me!! I’ve been a nervous wreck. I pick him up at 11:30 and rush to get him home and settled and back to work. I have been busy making Christmas ornaments for my friends in between trips to the vet, painting furniture, day job, and taking care of my mother. Wow, not enough time!!! Oh, I had a last minute change for Hope, so she will be delayed a few more days. She's worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message! I receive all of your comments through my email, so if you have a question or would like a response back please make sure to leave your email for me in this comment. I enjoy everyone that comes through and being a newbie at this blogger, I would appreciate any advice from you to make my work bigger and better ......., xo, Debra