Monday, December 5, 2011

Magnificent Talent

I wish I had more time to surf the internet for all of the magnificent talent out there refurbishing old forgotten furniture. All of you ladies are amazing and I hope to be a part of the “group”. I worked on a few pieces this weekend and I hope to have them ready to show later on in the week. I hope you like black and white zebra (my daughter’s idea)!! I also found a 1940’s chest that has the most unusual drawer pulls I have ever seen, so I was very excited about giving her a new home. I will have to live with her a few days to decide what her new makeover should be. If you have any ideas, I would love to hear about it. Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message! I receive all of your comments through my email, so if you have a question or would like a response back please make sure to leave your email for me in this comment. I enjoy everyone that comes through and being a newbie at this blogger, I would appreciate any advice from you to make my work bigger and better ......., xo, Debra