Monday, December 19, 2011

Hope and a prayer for Christmas

Here’s a peek at Hope. I will tell you her new color is grey and white. I love any vintage furniture on castors. She will be for sale by Thursday. My mind is not on furniture right now but Otis, my Boston terrier. I had to take him to the vet Saturday and it was not good news. He will have to be operated on before the first of the year. He is 10 years old and I am so worried about him making it through this operation, that it has made me crazy all weekend!! He has been with me since he was six weeks old, so as far as I am concerned, he is my child. Prayer is a very powerful thing, so if you are reading this, please, please say a prayer for Otis asking God to let him be okay!! Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message! I receive all of your comments through my email, so if you have a question or would like a response back please make sure to leave your email for me in this comment. I enjoy everyone that comes through and being a newbie at this blogger, I would appreciate any advice from you to make my work bigger and better ......., xo, Debra