Monday, November 28, 2011

Moving towards Christmas!

I hope everyone had a safe and happy Thanksgiving. Now we are moving towards Christmas. I could not stay away from my painting very long. I have a few new pieces to show you and I will try to get them on here in the next few days. These are a little different, but as you already know, I like different!! Brookwood Church in Simpsonville, SC will be having an arts and crafts show soon and I hope to have some of my pieces displayed there for sale. I will get all of the details this afternoon and keep you updated on the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message! I receive all of your comments through my email, so if you have a question or would like a response back please make sure to leave your email for me in this comment. I enjoy everyone that comes through and being a newbie at this blogger, I would appreciate any advice from you to make my work bigger and better ......., xo, Debra