Monday, December 12, 2011

Finally Finished This Weekend!

I have been working a little along on this solid oak baby for the past few weeks in between everything else going on. I am sooooo happy to have him done. This is Leopold. Bold name for a bold desk! This was very drab when I found it with a honey maple finish but still as solid as it was the day it was made. I immediately saw a vision of “bold” about it, so here it is in black and white with leopard drawers. It would be a conversation piece in a great room or a bedroom. Make it very feminine with a crystal lamp and/or a few touches of pink’s, yellow’s or blue’s. Any yummy color would be a great accent to this piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message! I receive all of your comments through my email, so if you have a question or would like a response back please make sure to leave your email for me in this comment. I enjoy everyone that comes through and being a newbie at this blogger, I would appreciate any advice from you to make my work bigger and better ......., xo, Debra