Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year .....New Changes

Hello everyone!!! I have not been on here in a while. It’s hard to believe 2012 is here. I have added a few new pieces to the mix. New year….new changes for me. I have decided, with the advice of Barb Blair at “Knack” to move my furniture family to Southern Estates Antiques located at 415 Mauldin Road Greenville, SC 29605 (864) 299-8981. They are open 7 days a week for your convenience, so go check it out. Now I can have my garage back and actually have enough room for my car and room to work on future projects. I finished Hope and here’s a photo of her. I was in a hurry as usual and I forgot to show you inside the drawers, so I'll just tell you. She is totally green on the inside. These are not great photo's but my plans are to take more photo's this weekend and I will post asap!!! I also would like for you to meet Marcel and Marceline. They have a Moroccan vibe to me. Maybe it’s because of the vibrant colors. All of my furniture is available for purchase locally at Southern Estates Antiques 7 days a week and can also be purchased directly through me.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message! I receive all of your comments through my email, so if you have a question or would like a response back please make sure to leave your email for me in this comment. I enjoy everyone that comes through and being a newbie at this blogger, I would appreciate any advice from you to make my work bigger and better ......., xo, Debra