Tuesday, January 31, 2012

OLD IRON

My gate leg table imported from England (Norma), found a home yesterday!! Woo hoo!!!! I know she will look fantastic anywhere she sits in a room. I am a crazy about old iron and I found several pieces the other day and I will be taking them to my space one day this week. These are seriously “one of a kind”. My babies, Otis an Selena are ready to get outside and lay around in the warm sunshine, so I think I am going to join them this afternoon and maybe plant a few pansies. I am so ready for summer!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message! I receive all of your comments through my email, so if you have a question or would like a response back please make sure to leave your email for me in this comment. I enjoy everyone that comes through and being a newbie at this blogger, I would appreciate any advice from you to make my work bigger and better ......., xo, Debra