Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Monday everybody!!

I have been nonstop this weekend. I took some more fantastic accessories to Southern Estates Antiques Saturday. Here’s a few photos
of my room. To everyone who has bought something from me…. a BIG THANK YOU!! My first month has been a good one!! I hope February will be even better since I have 20% off on all furniture this coming month. I need the room for several new pieces I am finishing up. I even have a great piece with wallpaper on it. Barb, I have to hand it to you, working with wallpaper is not that easy to do on furniture. Maybe I haven’t done enough to be comfortable with it, but it differently un-nerves me!! I work 30 minutes and take a 15 minute break! hehe
Pin It

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message! I receive all of your comments through my email, so if you have a question or would like a response back please make sure to leave your email for me in this comment. I enjoy everyone that comes through and being a newbie at this blogger, I would appreciate any advice from you to make my work bigger and better ......., xo, Debra