Thursday, January 26, 2012

Where’s the Sunshine?

Where’s the Sunshine? We have had too many rainy days in Greenville I always feel so much better when the sun is shining. I try to rummage around on the weekends looking for great bargains on furniture or accessories to re-sale, so I hope this weekend will be nice and sunny. Since I owned a furniture and gift shop for years, I can spot high end furniture a mile off!! No, I am not bragging!!! But when you eat, sleep and breathe furniture for years as I did, it becomes a normal process……Look for the best quality for the best pricing around. I have champagne taste on a beer budget and if it’s a bargain for me….it will be a bargain for you!!! I found this pair of salt and peppers shakers last week. I thought they were unusual. They are new with tags still on them and the clerk said she thought they may have solid silver in them. I didn’t really care about that so much…..I just liked the look of them. What do you think? You know, I should become a personal shopper. I also found a large black and brown leather Vera Wang handbag for $5.00. Looks new and I love it!
!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message! I receive all of your comments through my email, so if you have a question or would like a response back please make sure to leave your email for me in this comment. I enjoy everyone that comes through and being a newbie at this blogger, I would appreciate any advice from you to make my work bigger and better ......., xo, Debra