Monday, January 16, 2012

Always need accessories!!!

I have been working on accessory items the past week and taking them to Southern Estates Antiques to decorate my space and you can tell I am a newbie at this……I totally forgot to take pictures. DA!! I have so many things in the store and not a single picture to show you. Sorry!!! I am going back in the next few days and maybe I won’t be so distracted this time and I will take a pictures to show you. I found a very old piece of imported china and another one that was popular in the 50’s, so I started looking around for old crystal candle sticks so I could make cake plates. I lucked up and found enough to make several different styles and sizes. Lots of fun!! I also have made the ever popular Southern “Redneck wine glasses”. My brother had to take several back home with him!!! Conversation pieces if nothing else!! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message! I receive all of your comments through my email, so if you have a question or would like a response back please make sure to leave your email for me in this comment. I enjoy everyone that comes through and being a newbie at this blogger, I would appreciate any advice from you to make my work bigger and better ......., xo, Debra