Monday, February 6, 2012

Before and After

It was a gorgeous weekend with sunshine and warm days in the south!!! Love it!! I worked in my yard while Otis and Selena ran around. I hope you had a great weekend too!!! I actually found the time to clean up my garage. So much dust from sanding!! I really need a studio!!! I also finished two pieces I have been working on for a while. These have wallpaper on them either inside, outside, or both which is a lot of work…. for me anyway. I am love’n the finished pieces but man, it’s a job!! I forgot to take a photo of the inside of the end/night table, but it has wallpaper also. I will take a quick photo today and post it later. These are finished in Ann Sloan chalk paint and clear wax. Since I started my blog, I have found so many talented, creative, and amazing people. It inspires me to be more creative and to think outside the box. So, I would appreciate your thoughts…tell me what you think!! Meet before and after…Marissa (Chest) and Junette (end/night table). Marissa would look great in a bathroom, hallway or bedroom and Junette in a den/living room or bedroom. They will be at Southern Estates Antiques in Greenville tomorrow.Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message! I receive all of your comments through my email, so if you have a question or would like a response back please make sure to leave your email for me in this comment. I enjoy everyone that comes through and being a newbie at this blogger, I would appreciate any advice from you to make my work bigger and better ......., xo, Debra