Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Found Goodies

Found Goodies!! I left my day job in a rush to check on an American Drew chest I had seen the day before and it was less than 2” too wide to fit into my SUV so I had to leave without it. I bought a few great accessories, but I left without the chest and so disappointed!!! I just could not stop thinking about this chest, so I told a friend of mine about the mishap. He said, no problem, I will pick it up for you. OMG!!! Now another hurdle, is it still there? And “yes”…..there she sat waiting for me to bring her home!!! So, one more painting project added to the list!! I know it probably sounds crazy, but I am so happy I got this chest!! I can see her transformation in my mind and hopefully it will be as beautiful in real life when I finish!! Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message! I receive all of your comments through my email, so if you have a question or would like a response back please make sure to leave your email for me in this comment. I enjoy everyone that comes through and being a newbie at this blogger, I would appreciate any advice from you to make my work bigger and better ......., xo, Debra