Monday, February 20, 2012

Update on "Hope"

It has been a very busy weekend. I took a few accessories and I gave "Hope" an update. I was not happy this her look, so I refinished her in old white ASCP with pink wallpaper to Southern Estates Antiques this weekend. I ordered gorgeous wallpaper from Belgium a few weeks ago and it finally showed up Saturday. Woo hoo!!!! I was so excited to see Fedex knock on my door. Now I have got to find the perfect piece of furniture to show it off. When I arrived at Southern Estates I realized several of my pieces found new homes this weekend. It is a great feeling to know people like your work!! A BIG THANK YOU!! I will keep you posted with my latest creations!! Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message! I receive all of your comments through my email, so if you have a question or would like a response back please make sure to leave your email for me in this comment. I enjoy everyone that comes through and being a newbie at this blogger, I would appreciate any advice from you to make my work bigger and better ......., xo, Debra