Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Southern Reputation

People in the north think of the south as being redneck. I was born and raised in the south and in some parts of the south, yes it’s true, they are redneck. Some area’s I think they actually pipe sunshine in! hehe!! Just kidding, but I was out shopping a month or so ago and I saw these redneck wine glasses. I looked it over and thought……wow, I can make those!!! So I buy all of the supplies that I think I will need and I start making them. So cute, and they are great for filler up and go!! And to top it off, it’s no spills in the car or flying bugs to get into it outside as well as a great conversation piece for those non-southern people!!!! I also started making one of a kind cake plates too!! The cake plates I make are really awesome and some are very old imported china with crystal glass and some are just unusual and different!! Like I have said before, I like different. Here are a few pictures to give you an idea of what they look like and I sell them at Southern Estates Antiques in Greenville, SC.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message! I receive all of your comments through my email, so if you have a question or would like a response back please make sure to leave your email for me in this comment. I enjoy everyone that comes through and being a newbie at this blogger, I would appreciate any advice from you to make my work bigger and better ......., xo, Debra