Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Not just another Monday or me

Yesterday was not a typical Monday for me. I left work at noon to go to a chiropractor. My back has been bothering me and it has moved down my arm and into my fingers, so I figured it’s about time to do something. A pinched nerve or feels like it. My brother gave me my first visit as a Christmas gift. It’s a good thing too because this one time visit was $220.00. Wow!!! Thanks, Doc but I won’t be back, not at those prices!!! I can’t afford it! It did help a little but more visits were needed to totally solve my problem. My company does not offer medical insurance and it’s a shame medical expenses have hit the roof over the years. So I can’t afford to ever be sick!! It’s a good thing I am notorious for trying to heal myself. Sometimes I can get myself well with home remedies and only when that doesn’t work, then I break down and go to the doctor. So, that was Monday for me!! How about you? How was your Monday? Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message! I receive all of your comments through my email, so if you have a question or would like a response back please make sure to leave your email for me in this comment. I enjoy everyone that comes through and being a newbie at this blogger, I would appreciate any advice from you to make my work bigger and better ......., xo, Debra