Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving fun

Have you ever wished for more hours in a day? I do it all the time. I became the caregiver of my 92 year old mother a few years ago. She has so many stories to tell and I love every minute we have together. However, I do a lot of praying…. Lord, please give me the strength to keep going. I am like a juggling act! A day job, caring for my mother and two boston terriers, and my passion...painting my vintage furniture. Wow!! I would buy roller skates if I knew how to skate!! Wanta teach me? Mama will be supervising my cooking this Thanksgiving. Great southern cooking and as you southerners know, everything fried right down to the corn. Have you ever tried fried corn in fatback grease and a piece of cornbread? Love it!! Have a safe and blessed Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message! I receive all of your comments through my email, so if you have a question or would like a response back please make sure to leave your email for me in this comment. I enjoy everyone that comes through and being a newbie at this blogger, I would appreciate any advice from you to make my work bigger and better ......., xo, Debra