Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The trip from England

I found this 1920's drop leaf table a few months ago. I had never seen one like her before and I like different, so I bought her. She reminded me of my great aunt, so I named her “Norma”. The lady said it was her grandmother’s favorite piece of furniture but she didn’t know the history of her. You’ve got to love the internet….I did a search and found out she was imported from England. I was so excited to find out the story about Norma and her journey to Simpsonville, SC. So here she is in all her glory. Norma is only 12” wide when she’s down on both sides and opens to a big 60” when sides are up. I hope you like her as much as I do. Put a few colored chairs by her side and she would make a great addition to your home.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message! I receive all of your comments through my email, so if you have a question or would like a response back please make sure to leave your email for me in this comment. I enjoy everyone that comes through and being a newbie at this blogger, I would appreciate any advice from you to make my work bigger and better ......., xo, Debra