Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hard at work

I have been working on several pieces. This will be my cottage collection.  I used Paris Grey and Old White caulk paint and regular latex paint for the pops of color. I added stenciling to these pieces and I am very happy with the results.  Just to let you know, I added a punch of color to the inside of the buffet...yellow!!!

I found the old school desk rummaging around.  The artist painted this piece "free hand".  I am jealous.  So much detail!!

I have most of my items on Craigslist for Sale until I can get my website published.  So ladies, start shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message! I receive all of your comments through my email, so if you have a question or would like a response back please make sure to leave your email for me in this comment. I enjoy everyone that comes through and being a newbie at this blogger, I would appreciate any advice from you to make my work bigger and better ......., xo, Debra