Friday, March 16, 2012

Summer Weather in the South

Love’n this summer weather!! Henrietta, my solid mahogany coffee table by Henredon found a wonderful home last week. An interior decorator bought my big wood and iron fish which doesn’t surprise me. I know it will be in a wonderful home to be enjoyed for years to come. I have been making a lot of trips to Southern Estates Antiques with new awesome unique accessories and a few smaller vintage furniture pieces the last few weeks. I feel like a gypsy!!! I can be on my way to the grocery store and it is not unusual for me to find the greatest pieces just waiting for me to put my personal touches on it. I will take more pictures and show you the latest and greatest in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message! I receive all of your comments through my email, so if you have a question or would like a response back please make sure to leave your email for me in this comment. I enjoy everyone that comes through and being a newbie at this blogger, I would appreciate any advice from you to make my work bigger and better ......., xo, Debra