Thursday, March 1, 2012

Moving into March

Well my little vintage jewelry box did not last very long but I knew it wouldn't!! Very unique piece!! I took it over to Southern Estates Antiques Sunday and it was gone Tuesday along with several other one of a kind items. A big “thank you” to everyone that bought from me in February!! I know you will enjoy your pieces for years to come. Now I need to make room for new furniture pieces I just finished up, so I am going to have a BIG MARCH SALE. You will have the opportunity to buy unique “one of a kind” vintage solid mahogany pieces at great prices this month, so hurry in for the best selections!!!

1 comment:


  1. Everybody does not purchase an expensive DSLR blur camera to capture/snap the auto blur image. But don’t worry we solve this problem freely.
    Our team makes a blur - Blur image app for blurry photo.
    After using this Blur background Photo Editor App you will make your photos similar to like capture with a DSLR camera.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message! I receive all of your comments through my email, so if you have a question or would like a response back please make sure to leave your email for me in this comment. I enjoy everyone that comes through and being a newbie at this blogger, I would appreciate any advice from you to make my work bigger and better ......., xo, Debra