Friday, March 23, 2012

All about accessories for a room!!

I started out painting old vintage furniture for myself and then I went on to selling to others. If you have ever painted a piece of furniture you already know how time consuming it is to get what you think is the right color choice and once it is finally finished you can stand back and say to yourself, I love it!! But now during my searches for furniture I am always finding the most unusual accessories that speak to me and I just can’t leave them behind, so they end up home with me. Some of these pieces are vintage and tell a story, some are from other parts of world and found their way to Greenville. I think your personal unique accessories add character to a room. I custom paint a few of these pieces which makes them “one of a kind” and also helps them to blend nicely into today’s modern style. So, off they go to Southern Estates Antiques in Greenville, SC. Here are just a few of the things I have found just for YOU
!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message! I receive all of your comments through my email, so if you have a question or would like a response back please make sure to leave your email for me in this comment. I enjoy everyone that comes through and being a newbie at this blogger, I would appreciate any advice from you to make my work bigger and better ......., xo, Debra