Thursday, March 8, 2012

Bird Houses

I have been so busy this week. My brother and his wife have been here visiting my mother, so a lot of family members have been in and out of my house all week. I took a few afternoons off to enjoy visiting with everybody and my mother loved everyone being around. Now, let’s talk about birdhouses. I just found out yesterday that my cousin builds awesome birdhouses. I was so impressed with the workmanship and the intricate detail he has put in these birdhouses I ask him to let me show them off. So I will have them for sale at Southern Estates Antiques this weekend. If anyone would like to have a customized “one of a kind” birdhouse, he will do that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message! I receive all of your comments through my email, so if you have a question or would like a response back please make sure to leave your email for me in this comment. I enjoy everyone that comes through and being a newbie at this blogger, I would appreciate any advice from you to make my work bigger and better ......., xo, Debra