Monday, March 3, 2014

Hurry up Spring....I am ready for you!!

It will soon be Spring!! This weekend was wonderful and Selena and I sat on the patio enjoying the warm sunshine. I went to an estate sale yesterday and that was fun. I usually look for old antiques but not primitive antiques so much, but I lucked up on some great pieces and I went to work. I try to have unique designs on every piece and I was very happy how these turned out. When I am trying to come up with a design I want it to be something that will blend in with todays modern slick lines and be an accent piece to a beautiful space. I don’t have my own shop so the people at Southern Estates meet and talk to all of my customers when I wish I could be there to do it myself so I can give them the background on many of my antiques that have a lot of history. I have been fortune enough to meet some of my repeat customers and its lovely to hear that they are enjoying their purchases from me. Here’s some photo’s of my latest pieces and a few of others, too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message! I receive all of your comments through my email, so if you have a question or would like a response back please make sure to leave your email for me in this comment. I enjoy everyone that comes through and being a newbie at this blogger, I would appreciate any advice from you to make my work bigger and better ......., xo, Debra