Thursday, November 14, 2013

To Know Me......

Here is a few things to know about me!! 1) I love to read Miss Mustard Seed’s blog. I think she is a down to earth nice person and genuine with her “how-to tutorials of furniture makeovers. 2) I would love to open my own shop and sale everything a woman would ever want. 3) I am loyal to my friends, family and my moral beliefs. 4) My favorite movies are the “happily ever after” love stories, but I do like action movies too!! 5) Please don’t ever ask me a question unless you are ready to hear the gentle truth. 6) If I see someone mistreating an old person, a child or an animal, I will be the first to run to their rescue. 7) I like spending time with elderly people…they have wonderful stories to tell. 8) I think kindness is contagious so I like to smile and say hello to everyone. 9) I love old sports cars and I use to own a 1967 convertible corvette. 10) I like for everything around me to be neat and tidy except my car and I hate washing my car. 11) I have a daughter and three beautiful grandchildren……2 girls and 1 boy!! 12) I am old school and I believe “your word” says everything about you. 13) God is first in my life and I talk to him every day. 14) When I look into my mirror, I see my mother’s eyes. 15) When I die, I hope I will be missed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message! I receive all of your comments through my email, so if you have a question or would like a response back please make sure to leave your email for me in this comment. I enjoy everyone that comes through and being a newbie at this blogger, I would appreciate any advice from you to make my work bigger and better ......., xo, Debra