Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Days go by but memories last a lifetime!!

Memories.......42 years ago one day after Valentine's was one of the happiness days of my life....my only child was born. It has been an amazing journey. She always kept a smile on my face everyday and has always been a joy to have her around. Things got hectic at times and I felt like I was a taxi for all of her friends and I had a revolving door on my house, but those days are gone. Now its just me and my little dog, Selena. Stephanie has been blessed with 3 children of her own and the journey continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message! I receive all of your comments through my email, so if you have a question or would like a response back please make sure to leave your email for me in this comment. I enjoy everyone that comes through and being a newbie at this blogger, I would appreciate any advice from you to make my work bigger and better ......., xo, Debra