Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Year and a new beginning

It’s a New Year and a new beginning. I am moving into a larger space at Southern Estates Antiques which will be great. I have so many new pieces to introduce to you soon. I think I have come a long way since I started refurnishing vintage and antique furniture. So many pieces I wish I could have kept for myself, but that’s the beast of the business. I want to thank everyone that has purchased from me and I hope you will enjoy the pieces for years to come. As my techniques are evolving you will see a lot of unique pieces this year so stay tuned!!! Here is a few new pieces I am working on trying to get them ready for my new space. They should be available this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message! I receive all of your comments through my email, so if you have a question or would like a response back please make sure to leave your email for me in this comment. I enjoy everyone that comes through and being a newbie at this blogger, I would appreciate any advice from you to make my work bigger and better ......., xo, Debra